Explore the affordable alternative to sod
Whether you’re revamping your lawn or installing a new one, you have 3 basic options:
- Seeding is the most affordable.
- Sod is the most immediate.
- Hydroseeding offers a high-quality middle road to a quickly established lawn.
Hydroseeding makes it possible to realistically have a lawn in less than a month. Hydroseed combines mulch, fertilizer, seed, soil and water into a soupy mixture that begins to grow almost immediately after hitting the ground. The results shock many customers. Grass will often begin sprouting in 3 days.
Why hydroseed? 3 advantages
1. Enhanced root formation
Sod looks green and healthy the minute it hits the ground, but that’s often not the case. Sod has trouble establishing itself without significant watering and the correct underlying soil composition. The seeds in the hydroseed mixture grow directly into the ground, developing strong roots.
2. Affordability and sustainability
Hyrdroseeding usually costs 1/2 as much as sod, and your lawn will be green, healthy, and established in a few short weeks. It wil will also help you conserve water; requiring 1/3 the water needed on a newly sodded lawn.
3. Protection from heat and birds
Hydroseed allows you to plant your lawn whenever you’re ready because the mixture protects the seeds from heat and birds. This means you can complete your project on your own timeline, instead of waiting for the weather to cooperate.
Pro-Lawn Care Etc. hydroseeding services
We offer hydroseeding services for every situation:
- From site prep to green lawn: We can help you grade and level your yard, prep the soil, and hydroseed.
- Hydroseed only: If you’ve already graded your yard and prepped soil, we can finish the process by spraying the hydroseed mixture.
- Spot treatments: Hydroseeding can quickly fix bare spots in your lawn.
Get a quote for hydroseeding your lawn today
We’d be happy to talk with you about creating a beautiful new lawn. Get in touch with us, we’d love to discuss your upcoming project and send you a free quote.